What the heck is going on with Hallowe'en?
It's Hallowe'en time folks. Or it will be soon. So I recommend you get a new outfit for the occasion.
I know it's trendy to be a 'sexy vampire' or a 'sexy zombie' or a 'sexy nurse' or a 'sexy SWAT sniper'. What the heck is going on people? When did Hallowe'en become sexy? And what do nurses and snipers have to do with it? I thought it was for kids FFS!
Sorry. That's a rant for another forum. I'm here as part of the 'Reclaim Hallowe'en from the Hotties Society' to encourage you to buy my totally un-sexy skull T-shirts.
And not just T-shirts either. They come in a full range of wallet exploiting products. Such as…
- Totally un-sexy skull iPhone 5 case
- Totally un-sexy skull art print
- Totally un-sexy skull stretched canvas
- Totally un-sexy skull greeting cards
- Totally un-sexy skull iPad skin
- Totally un-sexy skull tote bag
- Totally un-sexy skull pull-over hoodie
- And of course the ubiquitous totally un-sexy skull T-shirts
Go ahead, buy one and stick it to the man (or the sexy girl ones anyway).
And remember; don't eat too much candy. You're sweet enough already